Δευτέρα 13 Ιουνίου 2011

My Perfum,Body spray and body lotion collection

          Hi, everyone, i love wearing frangrances, as well as        collecting the pretty bottles, so here is my fragrance       collection, i hope you all enjoy it.

NINNA RICCI
(My newest and most favourite )
Nina, a new modern-day, magical and enchanting fairy tale.
The fragrance is long lasting .. Has a fruity smell, can be worn for any occasion .. The delicate bottle tells it all .. Amazing fragrance .. Fragrance is irrestible and sophisticated .. I love it ..

This is my Donna Karan Be Delicious eau de 
Parfum...Is the 50ml parfum with the mini apple 7ml ,the Body lotion,shower gel and the mini spray
This one is Gucci guilty 100ml the little 8ml purse spray and the Body lotion :)
Adorable body Lotion
(This is m most long lasting floral body lotios its very very awsome!!!!!)
Coconut&Lime Shimmer Body Splash & Basil&pear body shimming body by H&M

The body sprays I have basil&pear twice in deferent packaging,Cherry Vanilla and Lime with coconut.....!!!!I mostly use the first one and the pink one for summer and the cherry for winter wich ive used a lot...Tutti frutti body splash by H&M and finally my sweet liquerice spray is very sweet and deep perfect for winter :)


These are my Baby’s.....I just Love Perfumes ,Body lotions ,Body sprays ,Shower gels Body Butters and all the kind of cosmetics :).....These are all the stuff I got they aren’t so many :( 
My Perfumes and Body sprays

........Dolce Gabbana-the one,Dolce Gabbana-the one Rose,Paco Rabanne-Lady Million,Dior-Dolcevita,Fruttini -Cherry and vanilla,Moschino-Cheap and Chic,Jean Paul Gaultier-Classique,Britney Spears-Fantasy,bvlgari -Omnia-Green,Donna Karan-Be delicious Red+Mini green,John Galliano-John Galliano,Ginenchy-Absolutely Irresistible,Rockas-alchymia,Dior-J'adore......
:) I wish I had  more: / I am not trying  to grab about anything I just love them and want to share them with you
 (Those are my Body lotions and Shawer gels)
Body lotions (Dolce Gabanna -light blue,Narcoso Rodriguez-her,Fruttinni-Cherry&Vanilla,The body shop-Granberry,H&M Pink Passion,H&M apple and Vanilla,Donna Karan-Be delicious,Gucci-Guilty)
Shower Gels (Burberry-The Beat,Trussardi-inside,Donna Karan-New York,Primo Bagno-Vanilla)


(My Body Butters)
Tommy G (Caramel,Pomegranate,Cinnamon)
They smell so hot and sweet that they make you wanna eat them :P
I mostly use them in winter


                             Primo Bagno (Citrus&Coconut)and(Mango&Mandarin)
                   Those are new they are exotic fruity fresh especially for this summer :)
      

Therefore, I hope you liked my Collection and I Promise in future i will have more stuff to show you :P

My new love<3
Finally La voglia Matta i just love the packaging...

Finally my mini ones :P
Its hypnotic poison from Dior..Be delicious Dkny and Happy from clinique

Please, leave a comment telling me whether you use  perfumes of body lotions and which one is your favorite........










                                        



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου